1) Is that title implying that we aren’t really friends?
I don’t know how newspapers work.
If you’d like to read the entire article, you can click here.
If you would not like to read the entire article, then you can pretty much click anywhere else on your computer screen. Anywhere but that one particular place would be where you want to click to not read it.
2) If you’re on Facebook and you’re reading this, let’s be friends (again) on there, okay?
3) BUY OUR BOOK! Seriously, Sarah Palin’s book is outselling ours right now on Amazon. This is an outrage! Are you going to stand for that?
And hey, if you have a copy of our book already, and enjoyed it, why not write a glowing review of it on there? Like Eugene did.
4) Curt’s exploits with the French police last night have pretty much insured there won’t be a new comic up today, but there will be a new one up very soon (like tonight or tomorrow), I promise!
5) Until then, here is another one of the sketch cards I did to raise money to pay for my plane ticket to SPX.
Batman is very popular apparently.
I don’t recall who this one was for, but I hope they liked it.